7 tips and tricks to make your Pinterest business account flourish
When it comes to promoting your business, the best thing you can do is to make sure that you create social media accounts on the most important platforms. These include sites like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest. All of these have a massive following, which makes them the perfect place for promoting your website.
Pinterest is a website in which you pin various images related to your products and services. This is an invaluable tool when it comes to teasing, showcasing or promoting your products. However, even if setting up a Pinterest account and posting images regularly, with the help of the following tips you will be able to enhance your online presence and make your Pinterest business account flourish.
1. Add a Pin It button to your site and link it to your Pinterest account. This way you will tell your visitors that you have a Pinterest account and they should check it out. Your users can then share your images with friends, which means that they will generate leads or even new customers for you
2. Found a group board. By creating such a board you will be able to invite other users to contribute to it, which means that you will actually be able to create a community around your business and products. In order to do this you need to come up with a topic that will prove to be interesting for your customers. As a result, you will generate interest in your page, which is the first step in building relationships with your customers.
3. Connect with businesses that are in the same field of work. With the help of Pinterest you can find your competitors, bloggers or companies that can help you expand your product range or help with your promotion efforts. All of these combined mean that you can actually save a lot of money simply by being social and contacting new businesses with a collaboration offer.
4. Optimize your pins for SEO. Search engine optimization is literally everywhere, and Pinterest certainly follows the lead. Add your major keywords in your pins and other important keywords in the description, because these are also indexed by Google, so the more exposure you get for your site/social media the better. You can even add links to your website for complete efficiency
5. Enhance your business description. Unlike other social media platform, here you have a limited number of words that you can use for the business description. Make a description that is to the point and include links to your site as this is crucial for exposure.
6. Use Rich Pins. This type of pins allow you to add topic details that make your pins a lot more valuable and entice visitors to click on them in order to read the description.
7. Pin photos from other users. This practice shows to your visitors that your company is indeed professional and shares valuable posts from other users.
As you can see, there are lots of ways you can use to improve your Pinterest business account. You always need to remember that sharing and being social is very important for any social media site, so try to interact with your audience as often as possible. Moreover, posting images often also helps a lot as it gives you more exposure for the company. ATKA SA – Cross Channel Marketing Specialists and Leon Marinus can help you with website development, brand building and the creation of your own Pinterest business account, allowing you to improve your lead generation and your online marketing efforts. If you want a great marketing company to help your business, then get in touch with ATKA SA – Cross Channel Marketing Specialists right away!