10 things you need to know about social media that could help you grow your brand
Social media websites have appeared with the sole purpose of connecting people, but since hundreds of millions of users are accessing them each day they have become a very efficient way for companies to improve their marketing efforts as well as strengthen their brand. Social media enables companies to always stay in touch with their customers, which is certainly an upside.
1. Manage reputation Clients and even competitors are talking about you in the online world, either you like it or not. In order to create a proper image for your brand you do need to build a social media profile and interact with your customers. This is the best way to create the reputation you deserve and counteract any attacks from competitors much faster.
2. PR benefit One of the major benefits when it comes to social media is the fact that you can take your message directly to your audience, which brings you the best way to interact with your user base. You won’t have to go through complicated channels, social media makes everything easy.
3. Gain new customers By far one of the most important things is to ensure that you always reach new clients. Thanks to social media, you have the opportunity to grow your brand and show others how good you and your services are. Product promotion is best made on social media sites, as here you can gain the largest audience possible.
4. Create a community around your brand Thanks to fan pages or simple profiles, social media makes it easy to create a community around your brand, allowing your customers to interact with each other, share stories about your products/services and so on. It’s important to always talk to your customers and listen to them, because this is the only way you can grow your brand.
5. Customer support Normal support channels can take a lot to solve a certain issue that your customers are encountering, and that’s why using social media to provide support more efficiently. Thanks to social media your customers can get the response they want faster, which benefits both the company and customer as well.
6. Networking Thanks to the opportunities provided by such sites, you can interact with businesses that are interesting to you. Since there are so many companies in your field of work, it can be really hard to find the best one to cooperate with, yet thanks to social media this can be done really easy. This can lead to a lot of partnerships and the creation of new business connection which can be very beneficial for your brand.
7. Giveaways Giving away a few of your products on social media is a great way to gain new audiences and possibly generate leads, as this will make people find out about you and even try your products, which is very important.
8. Keep your messages short People come to social media as a means to relax, so they won’t read your new novel you just posted. The shorter the messages the better, so try to make them as concise as possible, yet still retain the feeling and message of your brand. You want to make people connect with you, and this is a great way to do it.
9. Bring in a variety of posts Posting only text messages all the time can be boring, so your company needs to combine text posts with images or videos in order to be efficient. All platforms have different ways to help you share your content, so be sure to bring the most relevant information in regards to your product.
10. Post frequently Most people with a social media account visit it daily, so if you want to connect with them you need to ensure that you post as often as possible. But don’t post only because you have to, instead always try to bring something that is relevant and useful. This makes your brand consistent and it also brings it a persistent presence on social media, which is very useful.
To sum up, social media can really help you grow your brand in different ways, so make sure that you have a presence on the most important social media websites such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or Pinterest. However, if you don’t have enough time to dedicate to social media marketing, then you should immediately contact Leon Marinus and ATKA SA – Cross Channel Marketing Specialists as they are the best in the business. They will help you reach the audience a lot faster and increase your profitability as well!